Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jamaica

Our trip to Jamaica last week was hands down the best vacation I've ever been on in my life.  We didn't do a thing except sleep in, eat, drink, and drink some more.  We even cancelled massage appointments because sticking to any sort of "schedule" kind of cramped our style.  We also managed to both get sunburned despite our very grown up attemps at avoiding it by applying 50 SPF.  See what a winter in Minnesota will do to you?!

We made a bunch of great friends, all celebrating one thing or another.  We felt like we'd actually gone on vacation with friends, not just met them there.  And I really just can't rave about Jamaica enough.  If you haven't done it, you need to.

Also, I love my husband so very, very much.  It was more than amazing to get away, just the two of us.  More on that later.  For now, here are some of our favorite pics from the week.

Ya mon.

- K



 




 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment