Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Newborn Photos!

With each of our girls the hospitals had photographers that took newborn pictures, which I was always suckered into, and my sister, Jo, was around to take some cute photos at home.  This time Jo was not there, so I was fully relying on the hospital photographer...which never showed up.  SO, as soon as we got home I got my procrastinating act together and actually found a photographer to do a photo session at home right away.  Which was fortunate because shortly thereafter our poor little guy aged approximately 80 years and lost most of his hair.

I've always wanted to do photos at home, and I absolutely love how they turned out!  Here are some of my faves.  :)

- K

































3 comments:

  1. omg I'm in class showing these to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to see if we can project on the big screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha show and tell time still happens in college, right?

    ReplyDelete