Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Spooktacular

Ryan had a rugby game in Milwaukee this weekend so Pop came into town on Thursday night so he could go along.  They took off Friday night, which left me on my own for the Spooktacular celebration at Lifetime that night.  Getting both of the girls dressed up and out the door was quite the feat.  Evie was cranky, L was mischievous as ever and Cheetos were the only thing that made everyone happy.  By the time we got there I think we were all covered in cheeto crumbs and I was most certainly sweating.  But all in all the night was a success with a little bit of dancing, a little bit of singing, a little bit of pumpkin painting and a whole lot of sugar.

The next morning I got a call from our nanny - she offered to come over and take the girls for a few hours so I could get out on my own.  As soon as I was able to pick my jaw up off the floor I cautiously said yes, still feeling like maybe I was being tricked.  Amazingly enough she really did show up to watch the girls, and I headed straight to the mall, naturally.  It was the best time, and I officially have the best nanny ever. 

- K










1 comment:

  1. What a cute bunny you have running around your yard ! Love the bunny feet and ears. I don't think the butterfly wants to play with the bunny though.

    ReplyDelete