Friday, August 9, 2013

Denver

A few weeks ago we were able to make a trip to Denver for a few days.  It was a complete whirlwind, but it was so good to be home, even for just a little while.  And having grandparents around to get up with the babe while you sleep in just really isn't that bad.

We saw a lot of family and some friends, but it never seems like we have enough time in the day to fit everything in.  There are always so many more people we wish we could see.

I definitely wasn't on my A game with the picture taking while we were there, but here are a few from the trip.  :)

- K

her "hello, i'm working VERY hard over here, people" face

playing with grandpa
 
taking a stroll with her first kiss, dexter

more fun with grandpa
 
good to see all these guys

auntie jo!!

kitty hunting with grandpa
 
captured one!

lounging with auntie kate

2 comments:

  1. Love that cute dress but she'll never forgive you for bringing only one dress to Denver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know! I can't believe there was only one day that I remembered to take pics...makes it look like I only brought one outfit for her for the whole trip. Poor little girl!

      Delete