Friday, June 27, 2014

Everly Joy - Newborn Hospital Photos

Now that Evie is almost 4 months old I figured I'd get around to posting her newborn hospital pics and birth announcement.  When we were at the hospital we swore we wouldn't buy the whole CD of pictures they took - just too expensive for what they were.  We settled on a couple, and I tried to push down the feeling of needing all those silly pictures.

Then the jerks emailed me when she was almost 3 months old and told me my picture library was about to expire and I had one last chance to buy.  Looking at the pictures of that tiny girl, just barely a day old, and comparing her to the roly poly girl in my arms, I was sold.  Yes, I am a sucker.

- K











1 comment:

  1. Worth the price...whatever it was! Such a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete