Monday, March 6, 2017

A Birthday Party!

I think laziness has to be the key word for this third pregnancy.  I just cannot bring myself to do almost anything, so when it came time for birthday parties it was an easy decision to skip the whole fancy customized party I usually love for a joint birthday party for both girls.  I did next to no planning, ordered pizzas and the décor included Cinderella and Bubble Guppies, with a splash of Princess Elena.  But I'm willing to bet Lyla and Evie will remember this party as their favorite since they were completely in control of those details.  :)

They had the best time playing and running around with friends.  And Evie only managed to eat about half the icing of her ice cream cake before we served it.  So much fun!

Here are some pics!

- K


















No comments:

Post a Comment