Thursday, July 10, 2014

Four Months of Evie Sis

Miss Everly turned 4 months on Tuesday, and I know it's cliché, but I just can't believe how time is flying even faster this time around. 

My sister, Jo, wrote her a letter before she was born and every word is so beautiful, but it starts out with "I pray that all of the days of your life you would be set apart by your joy.  May all who come in contact with you be refreshed by your spirit..." 

She just couldn't have gotten it more right.  My little Evie is just something else.  She is absolutely stunning in every conventional way, but she has this sweet little spirit that just speaks to my soul.  Before I had her I had the typical thoughts of wondering how I could love another as much as my first, but as soon as she popped out it was over for me.  This girl's a life changer, and our family just wouldn't be complete without her.

I love you little girl, with every ounce of my being.

xoxo
mama
















 











1 comment:

  1. Little angel face! Amazing how there's no noticeable change each week, but a huge change from the first to the last.

    ReplyDelete