Monday, May 8, 2017

Fort Worth! (AKA, My Birthday Weekend!)

Two years ago my stepmom, step aunt, and I went out to Fort Worth to visit my sister, Kate.  Since she's graduating in December (yay!) and I was sort of in need of a little time away from my sweet, precious, always behaving little girls, I suggested to the group that we do it all again this year.  They might have sensed my desperation for some girl time in between my texting lines because everyone jumped on it, and our schedules just happened to work best over my birthday weekend!

It was so much fun, just like last time.  We did a few less touristy things and a few more shopping and eating things, which was just fine with us.  The couple of days flew by, but the two awesome nights of sleep, girl talk and shopping were just what the doctor ordered.  Not to mention Kate has the cutest little apartment and cutest little friends ever!

Thanks for an amazing weekend, ladies!!

XOXO

- K








No comments:

Post a Comment