Thursday, November 5, 2015

Family Photos

I finally got around to ordering our family photos and thought I would share more of my favorites.  We got over 200 back, and I earmarked almost half of those as my favorites - so while this may not seem like just a few, it really is just the favorites of the favorites.

I can't say enough good things about our photographers, Ash and James Photography.  I found them by chance online and when I saw they were sisters that work together, I knew they were right up my alley.  It helped that they happened to be the cutest, sweetest twin sisters I'd ever encountered. 

What caught my eye online was their cool, candid style.  During our photo shoot there were maybe three times they stood us together for pictures, and even then gave little direction on how or where to look.  It made the shoot so low key and stress free, and with two little girls that tend to run from the camera, and most certainly don't want to pose - it was perfect for us.  Evie cried almost the entire time while Lyla wandered off for "adventures" and somehow they still made it work - really well.

I can't wait to do it again next year!

- K































1 comment: