Monday, June 8, 2015

Sistahs

Yesterday my sisters came into town from Denver and Seattle and I couldn't be more excited.  I've been looking forward to it for a long time and can't get over the fact that we're the adults getting our kids together now.  I remember so vividly the long road trips we took as a family to California and Texas, visiting our aunts and getting together with our cousins.  It feels pretty surreal to be hosting our own family get together and I'm already loving every second.

Today us girls took all the kids to the nearest "beach".  Evie sis learned that she's obsessed with swimming and drank about a gallon of lake water.  The rest of the cousins had a blast - particularly Lyla.  She's had the very best time playing with her big kid cousins. 

It's going to be the best week ever.  :)

- K







 




No comments:

Post a Comment